Saturday, July 30, 2011

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Ice Cream

Daddy, Mommy, and Liam were downtown on Friday.  We decided that since we were in town, we should go to The Chocolate Moose.  This may have been our best idea ever.  This was Daddy's first trip to The CM, and he is now a big fan.  This was also the first time Liam had an ice cream cone all to himself.  He was a little unsure at first, but once he figured out how awesome it was, there was no stopping him.

"I don't know about this, it is pretty cold" 

"That right there is the best thing on earth!" 

"Once it hits your lips, it's so good!" 

"Mooooom, he's stealing my ice cream" 

"What do you mean it's all gone?  I want more!"
 
Liam did manage to survive after his ice cream was gone.  Mommy and Daddy were nice enough to share some of theirs with him.  Hopefully we didn't create a monster with this trip, but he is Daddy's boy, and it runs in his blood.....
 
And now, because I have nothing else to say, I will share pictures of Liam's burgeoning career as an architect.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment